Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week #5

So... another week has gone by! 

It was a good week overall. I had a couple of set backs.. ate some pizza and ate out at Red Robin! MMMmmm.....    and I missed 3 days of working out in any form! 

So, last week after my 30 days, I'm not going to lie... I started thinking very negatively! Which is so dumb, because the results were GOOD! Guess its human nature... at least for me...  to do that.... My goal was at least 15-20 pounds in the first 30 days... I fell a little short and hit 13.5....  I told my husband that I didn't want to do it anymore! We live in such an instant world... that I have this unrealistic thought in my head that I'm going to be skinny like tomorrow! Well we all know that isn't going to happen! Like I said before... Rome wasn't built in a day... and either was my body, so don't know why I would think it'll be fixed in a day. 

Results for week 5??   I lost 2.9 pounds last week, bringing my total to 16.4 pounds! I'll take it! 

I've decided to do weekly weigh-ins and do my measurements every 15 days... so I will let you know how that goes on my next measurement day, on July 3! 

Someone close to me, who I love so much, told me (a couple weeks ago) that she has been taught to have positive affirmations, and to stop talking down about herself...  so I started thinking about that after my negative thoughts. It is such good advice. I told myself that I am not allowed to think these negative thoughts anymore....  so POSITIVITY here I come! I need to love myself with who I am YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW!

So, I've been encouraged to make a vision board... I think when I look at this everyday.... it will help me see what my goals are and help me to be positive! .... maybe I'll carry it around the house with me so it's always in the same room as me! .. I will make it this week and post a picture of it next week....I've had this saying on my bathroom mirror for like a year! .... I love the quote... I need to take that advice that I gave myself over a year ago! FIND JOY EVERYDAY!



But overall Im feeling good! I got to cleanse this week! I took last week off... 3  2-day cleanses in 3 weeks... I wish I could do it every week... but they recommend you let your body take a break! So I cleansed Monday and Tuesday of this week! 

This was my hardest cleanse.... I was hungry this time! The other 3 times I thought it was so easy! Maybe it's because I went to bed hungry on Sunday night! I knew I hadn't eaten enough calories Sunday night... but I ignored that and went to bed! Won't be doing that again! That and this is the first time I left the house for a good chunk of the day while cleansing! I took my kids to the summer movie fun, then went and picked up some more Isadelights (these yummy chocolates you can eat while cleansing), then I went to Costco AND Sam's club! Call me crazy! Picked up a rotisserie chicken for tonight's dinner... and had to smell it the whole way home... 

You know how they tell you not to go shopping while your hungry?? Well you should definitely NOT go shopping on your cleanse... especially day 2 of your cleanse! And let me tell you... they were doing samples at both places! It's like they were taunting me! 

As for working out... I'm going to try to switch it up and work out in the mornings. I've been doing it at night, but then I'm all awake and can't go to sleep... and I NEED more sleep! Sleep is supposed to help with weight loss... so I'm gonna give it a try! That and I like spending time with my husband at night when the kids are in bed. Tyler has gotten really used to falling asleep in the stroller for nightly walks, so I might still walk at night, just not as long... plus it wouldn't hurt to get a walk in at night after a morning work out anyways.. :) I definitely need to step up the intensity too!

So... here's to another week!!!!! 

I have a friend that has joined Isagenix last week... and she lost 11 pounds and 19 3/4 inches in her first week! I'm so proud of her! She did fantastic! It has also been nice ... and helpful... to have someone to talk to almost everyday about this! I can't wait to see her 30 day results! 


And as always, if you would like more info on Isagenix, please let me know! I will help you sign up and start receiving product to help you feel your best! There are links provided within this blog... but if you want to sign up, let me help you! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this Jenn! I know you can do it. If you lived with me for a couple years then anything is possible. Haha. Keep up the good work. Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks manda! Iove seeing your posts on myfitnesspal... It's definitely inspiring and makes me want to work harder... I wish you lived closer! And living with you was easy! You were my favorite roommate! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete