Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LOSING IT!

OK... so its been 4 weeks since I've updated :) 



In the last 4 weeks I've lost an additional

9.8 inches and 6.8 pounds! 

That brings the week 14 grand total to 

38 inches and 27.8 pounds !! 

The last 4 weeks has been kind of a roller coaster for me. I've been battling +/- 5 pounds... which drives me crazy! 

I saw this on a facebook page and it makes soooo much sense!!!


So.... I just need to remind myself... that the bottom picture is what weight loss really looks like... as much as we all wish it was the top picture! lol :) It is a PROCESS!!! It takes time, adjustments, and life! lol :) 

So... because I look in the mirror at myself everyday... I have a hard time seeing a huge difference in my physical appearance... i know I FEEL better... but its hard to SEE it.  So.... today I took my tape measure and wrapped it around my body in a few places and held it at my day 1 measurements! Holy cow! .... That really hits home that its not just about the pounds. 

Just take a look for yourself! 


In 14 weeks, I may have only lost 27.8 pounds, but when I hold this measure tape up and physically see the difference... it makes it that much more rewarding. .... now I know all the inches weren't off directly in front of me, and gotta spread it out evenly around my body... but still.... LOOK AT THAT! :) 




A little over a week ago, I was talking to a couple of good friends of mine, crying about how I feel about certain things in life... and after getting out all of those lovely emotions, I decided, I HAVE TO BE HAPPY FOR ME!  I know it will be a life long battle with myself caring what others think, or how many friends I have, or what I don't have in life... But I am going to do the best I can to throw all the negative thoughts away, and to focus on just being HAPPY :) ....

So, to help with that....... 

Last week I threw myself way out of my comfort zone! Ha! I... this girl... who has no rhythm, can't dance to save my life.... went to ZUMBA! And I loved it! Such a good work out! I may never get the moves down, but I will go twice a week as much as I can! Just please no one ever tape it and put it on youtube... I will hunt you down!

I'm also playing volleyball once a week now... well started last week and intend to play every week when I can... it was so much fun! 


OK.. so I was saying the other day that I just don't feel like I have the energy that I hear all these other people that are using Isagenix talk about.... then I recalled, UM... ZUMBA.... VOLLEYBALL... WALKING.... RUNNING.... STADIUM STAIRS.... FLIPPING TRACTOR TIRES.... .. um, well of course... I EARNED being tired! so yes... I have plenty of Energy... and I'm actually putting it to good use! lol :) 

I honestly am so very grateful for being introduced to Isagenix.... it's the first thing in 10 years that has got me results and dedication... I still have my days where I fall off the wagon, thats life... but I just have to look at what I've been able to accomplish and then I am right back on that wagon! 

One last picture.... boy do I not really enjoy this part :) lol... but here it is! Day 1 versus Week 14 (98 days) 




And as always, if you would like more info on Isagenix, please let me know! I will help you sign up and start receiving product to help you feel your best! There are links provided within this blog...  if you want to sign up, let me help you! :) 



2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You are amazing. and as always, I miss being your roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manda! I miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete