Friday, September 5, 2014

My 16 week journey Including Loneliness

OK.... So there are 2 things I want to talk about today.

My 16 week Journey

and

FEELING LONELY


Lets talk about feeling lonely first. I think it was 2 posts ago, I touched on this subject, but I didn't go into detail. You know where I said I was crying to 2 lovely ladies that were vising me? Well, now I realize after talking to some others, that I NEED to share this.

{deep breath} .... sometimes as I'm typing these things I need to take some deep breaths and just put it out there! 

{another deep breath} ... ok.. here I go......   

So, I have a WONDERFUL husband... and 4 AMAZING kids right?!?! They truly are wonderful. and yet.......   some days, I just feel LONELY. ALONE.

Apparently, I'm not alone in this. ---didn't think I was, just never really thought about others feeling like this---.  heck... if this is true and this guy feels it... 





I always look at everyone else around me and think how wonderful their lives are with all the fun they are having and all the friends they have. I was sitting with my daughter at lunch one day and looked around and saw all these groups of women eating together... and was like, "where's my friends? oh ya... dont have any." "No one likes me" blah blah blah..... the typical negative self talk.

OK....  so, after having this moment where afterwards, I was like "why am I saying these things to these lovely women who are visiting me right now?", but honestly, it felt sooooo good to put those thoughts into words. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words sometimes... which is why I tend to ramble, and nothing makes sense when I'm done rambling. 

Anyhoo..... after this moment, during the next week, I talked to 2 different ladies who said the same thing. And if the 2 people I happen to talk to feel this way, how many others feel the same way???  One said to me 

"Lately I've been feeling super lonely" 

"Hearing you say you like me, even 
though I'm a full grown adult, is 
just so amazing, you have no idea."

When I read that text I got, I wanted to run over there and give this girl a hug! As much as I don't want other people to feel lonely... it kind of validated my feelings. 

If the girl who texted this to me is reading... THANK YOU for saying that to me. YOU have no idea how much those words helped ME! 

Then it also made me think... wait a minute, this girl, lonely? why? She's an amazing person. The other lady, also an amazing person surprised me when she said she felt lonely sometimes too. 

Then it HIT ME! We all need to leave our comfort zone that we live in.... I need to stop sitting at the empty table waiting for someone to come sit by me! I need to invite people to do things with me! I need to talk to THEM! I've always gotten the impression that no one likes me because I didn't get invited to things, or no one sat by me when I was sitting alone. HELLO?!? 



I know not every person in the world wants to be my friend, but I sure as hell think if I initiate more things, I will see that there ARE people that like me!  I am a very quiet and timid person by nature... so this is a challenge to myself... and YOU.... let's all get out of our comfort zone... because if you're like me.... you're not happy where you are in your comfort zone.... and no one can do anything about that except for you!




OK... so my 16 weeks. I debating on talking about this b/c I really don't want this all to be about Isagenix... but then I thought... I wouldn't even be writing this blog if it weren't for Isagenix. Like I've said before, writing this blog seems crazy to me... Im not THAT person! 

I have become much more confident in myself. I still have work to do, but I like the direction that I'm going in. 

With Isagenix they have the ISAbody challenge... It is a 16 week challenge. You keep track of your weight and measurements and pictures. At the end of the 16 weeks you submit your end pictures and a small essay to talk about your 16 week journey. With this, everyone that completes the challenge and stays an active member of Isagenix, gets a $200 certificate to use towards product. and a t-shirt..... If you do REALLY well, you might be chosen for bigger prizes, up to 25K. .... 

So, I just completed my challenge this week. Even though I think I could have done better, I am very proud of myself! I have lost 35.1 pounds and 42.5 inches. Yay me! 


My next 16 week challenge, I am going to ROCK it! ...

And I almost forgot! 

MY HUSBAND asked to start! How crazy is that? I think he was even more of a skeptic than I was when I started! I'm thinking he must be liking the changes he has seen in me. He lost 4 pounds and 4.5 inches in his first week.. (ugh guys, always so fast) so good job hunny!  I love you so much and am so glad you started doing this with me! You are amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me to jump into this journey. 


So there ya have it folks... can't believe I shared that much today :) ... moving onward and upwards on my way to being a happier and healthier person.... :) 

Love you all and thank you all for the support that you give me everyday! I could not do this without all of you! 

And as always, if you would like more info on Isagenix, please let me know! I will help you sign up and start receiving product to help you feel your best! There are links provided within this blog...  if you want to sign up, let me help you! :) 




1 comment:

  1. It is crazy to feel loney when your surrounded by hundreds of people...I know, cause I have felt that way I would love to join the loney hearts club ... That way we are not alone!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete