Here's my first 18 days in a nutshell... you can't fix something overnight... Or in 18 days that has taken years to get to. I am still struggling with this. I want to be skinny and happy NOW! I will probably struggle my whole life with weight... but TODAY, I am trying... I am trying to improve who I am. Physically and mentally!
Ok... So it all started on May 13, 2014. (3 weeks ago)
Weighed in... took my measurements (measurements are taken in 14 spots), well Darron (my husband) took my measurements and I was mortified when he would tell me the measurement. I was extremely ashamed of my body in front of my own husband.
These are my pictures on day 1..... can't believe I'm posting these... I am NOT a fan of taking pictures of myself... but I guess it's not like I hide in a hole and everyone thinks I'm a super model they never get to see... so why not post what everyone already sees?
OK.. now that's over with......
Here's my typical day:
I like Isagenix compared to other nutritional or supplemental programs because it is soooo easy! Its right there in front of me what I need to do everyday! (I have this hanging on my fridge) I am a person that easily strays, so having a schedule telling me exactly what I need to do and when I need to do it works for me. There are 2 schedules. Shake days and Cleanse days... depending on your goals and what you need to accomplish, will determine your schedule. When you do cleanse days... it is NOT a colon cleanse... it is a whole body nutritional cleanse. You do not spend your whole day in the bathroom! lol!
So... My first week... it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I've tried other shakes, and the Isagenix shakes were way better in my opinion. I was not hungry all day like I had prepared myself to be! I thought I was going to hate it to be honest. The shakes are actually very yummy!
I did not cleanse my first week. I did not work out at all. I was pretty good with my diet, with maybe a slip up here or there. On day 8, I had lost 6.2 pounds! and 11.16 inches! I was very excited to see results in the first week. I feel my first 8 days were pretty good. I'm going to be honest and at this point, I did not have the drive to do very good... I hadn't convinced myself that this WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO! I didn't have confidence in myself. But after seeing the first weeks results, I knew this was something I could do if I put my mind to it!
So... day 9-18... I did my first 2 day cleanse.... I'm not going to lie... I HATE the taste of the cleanse drink and the "snacks".... horrible... will definitely be ordering a different flavor next time. Anyhow... lots of people out there like the taste of all this stuff! If you know me, I am a VERY picky eater, so it doesnt surprise me that I wasnt a fan of the stuff... but it is berry flavored... and I dont like berries.. so there you go! lol However, I was amazed at how NOT hungry I was. In these 10 days I actually did 2 2day cleanses. I've actually become a fan of cleanse days... I don't have to struggle with what to eat or anything... I also started walking more and more.
At the end of these 10 days on day 18, I lost another 5.2 pounds and another 6.5 inches! I was super excited because to be honest, I had had a couple of really bad days in there!
So.... this is where I'm at, on day 18, I am a total of 11.2 pounds and 17.8 inches down. I am excited that I am loosing weight and feeling better.
I used to have headaches almost everyday... and I have only had a headache maybe once or twice in the last 3 weeks since starting Isagenix. My back pain has also gone down alot!
My next milestone will be 30 days... I will probably write another post after my results from 30 days are in!
Wish me Luck! I appreciate all the support I can get!

What is the price of the Isogenix? I am about to stop nursing, mostly because I am drying up, but I am curious. I was going to buy a Blendtec blender, but if this is better....
ReplyDeletehey you! First... If you want to keep nursing, you can! Isagenix is a great tool to use... during pregnancy or nursing. http://www.isagenixhealth.net/isagenix-during-pregnancy-and-breastfeeding/ Here is a link you can read about that. There are a couple things to avoid with Isagenix. My neighbor had amazing results in her first 30 days and she was still nursing. The initial start up can be about $300+, just depending on what you want to get. The 30 day weight loss solution is about $300, the 9 day cleanse is about $150 (good if you only want to try it out) the Athletes pak is about $200, just depends on what youre looking at. :)
ReplyDeleteon the right side of the page there is a link to my Isagenix page... i believe all prices are viewable from there :) There are wholesale and retail prices... only makes sense to join as an associate and get the wholesale prices if you are going to get into it :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this, I want to do this starting yesterday!! You are so brave and I totally admire you for your honesty and your truth. Love you! I smiled the whole time reading this!!
ReplyDelete